GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
OFFICE OF THE MEDICAL SUPERINTENDENT
VARDHMAN MAHAVIR MEDICAL COLLEGE & SAFDARJUNG HOSPITAL
NEW DELHI- 110029
No: Dated: 6.04.2011
The Director (Services)
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions,
Deptt. Of Personnel and Training,
Government of India,
Ref: No. 11059/18/2002-AIS-III dated 14.3.2011
SUB: ANNUAL HEALTH CHECK UP OF "IAS(Indian Administrative Service)" OFFICERS- THE ALL INDIA SERVICES (PAR) RULE 2007
This is in reference to your letter dated 14.3.2011.
The facility for “Annual Health Check Up” has been revised. However, it continues to be in the Department of Casualty.
1. The Health Check up will be conducted in Room No. 119, Ground Floor, Casualty Block. The centre will function on 2 days a week i.e. Mondays and Wednesdays between 9.30 am and 1130 a.m. or till last check up is completed.
2. The appointment may be taken from PS to Additional DG and Medical Superintendent, at Tel. No. 26707282, 26190763 between 9 am and 3 pm.
3. The Officer may report on the day of appointment to the Office of ADG and MS, 5th Floor, New OPD Block or to the Control Room, Room No. 107/, Ground Floor, Casualty Block at 9 AM.
4. The officer may report in fasting state (since 9 pm of the previous day, preferably diet should be Vegetarian on that day, he is allowed to take water) and without emptying the Bladder so that all the investigations can be done.
5. The Check up will be performed as per the Proforma Form IV (Rule 3) obtained from the DOPT website.
6. The Report will be prepared in duplicate and handed over to the Officer after 12 noon.
7. All the Doctors and staff on duty may be available at their respective places of duty as per the roster prepared by the respective HODs.
8. The check up will be conducted by a Physician who will also hand over the final report on the next day. Blood samples will be collected in the Centre and taken to Lab Medicine/ Biochemistry by the technician detailed. X ray and Ultra Sound examination will be performed in the Main X Ray department and the officer will be sent to HOD, Radiology with an attendant.
9. For Ophthalmic examination, if needed the Officer will be escorted to the Eye Department and meet the concerned doctor deputed by HOD, Ophthalmology.
10. In case of a lady Officer, the HOD, Gynaecology will send a doctor to the Centre. The PS will inform both the Officer i/c casualty as well as the HOD, Gynaecology for making necessary arrangements.
11. In case of any clarification, Dr Veer Bhushan, Nodal Officer may be contacted at 26707114, 26194690, 26179860, and 9990223325.
Dr. NK Mohanty
Additional DG and Medical Superintendent.